Own a Franchise
Join South Africa’s leading laundry and dry cleaning franchise.
It’s a dirty business but someone has to do it.
Our story is simple. We began in 2003 with a mission to provide South African customers with high value, exceptional service and convenience for all their Laundry & Dry Cleaning needs.
If you’re on this page, you clearly have the entrepreneurial spirit, and you’re not alone. The SME sector employs 47% of South Africa’s workforce and contributes more than 20% to the country’s gross domestic product (GDP). And it just keeps on growing.
But why should you be interested in Pressed in Time? Well, for a start, we are South Africa’s Largest Laundry and Dry Cleaning Network. But more than that, we are company that is passionate about what we do. We believe in offering a superior product at an affordable price, and doing it all with a smile on our faces. We invest in cutting edge technology and are always looking for new services, locations and ways that we can make our customers’ lives easier.
- No More Hassles
- Over 16 years of experience
- Friendly service from people who love what they do
Master Territory Franchise Opportunities
We have just signed up our FIRST MASTER TERRITORY FRANCHISEE for the Western Cape.
Yet another first for Pressed In Time!
We have great pleasure and excitement in welcoming Bronwen De Kock to our ever growing franchise family!
Bronwen has secured the exclusive right to the Western Cape for the next 20+ years, and will be our ambassador and partner in the province to assist us to establish and accelerate our brand growth throughout the territory. Bronwen is based in beautiful Franschoek, and is looking now to establish her flagship/showroom store in the northern suburbs soon.
This is part of our growth strategy for the brand and network, and we expect great results from a market that is potentially the biggest in the country.
We are also looking for Master Territory Franchisees for Eastern Cape, Free State, Namibia and Botswana.
Download our Franchise info pack
Why we are the number 1 choice for our franchisees.
- We assist you in locating the most suitable retail premises
- Our shops come fully equipped and set up for you
- We offer comprehensive training for you and your staff
- Strong branding and corporate identity
- Continuous research and market development
- Ongoing business support from our very experienced Head Office team
- Centralised purchasing that ensures substantial reduced expenses
- Financial incentives to open more franchises and grow
- High gross profit potential
- Quick return on investment
- Small capital outlay on investment
- Low overheads
- Sociable working hours
- You are part of the leading brand in the laundry and dry-cleaning industry
- You own your business without being all alone
What our existing owners have to say